Ground breaking for the Brick making machines on the 13th July at Rubaga Students Centre starting at 10:00am. These brick making machines are environmentally friendly. These help to reduce the environmental damage of construction when compared to clay fired bricks. Thanks to the community that has funded this project.
Joe from the United States of America and Maria will commission this. In attendance will be Bishop Charles Martin Wamika of Jinja Diocese, priests and a number of youth.
- 12th July is the arrival of Joe and Maria to Rubaga Students Centre.
- 13th July at Rubaga Students Centre starting at 10:00am.
- 15th July Youth Economic empowerment program at Iganga Parish starting at 10am.
- 18th July youth Economic empowerment program at Jinja Cathedral Parish for Jinja Deanary.
- 21st July Youth Economic empowerment program at Kamuli for Kamuli Deanary.